Juno Investment Partners B.V. (Juno) is the manager of the Juno Selection Fund and the Juno Continuation Fund, both mutual funds. This privacy statement applies to the business activities and services of Juno as well as to (the use of) our website with the addresses www.juno-invest.com and www.juno-invest.nl.
This privacy statement describes the policy that Juno uses in relation to the collection, processing, use, storage and protection of your personal data and also shows which rights you can exercise under the General Regulation on personal data (‘Avg’) and how you can do that.
In our Cookie Statement you can read which cookies we use on our website and for which purpose.
Legal grounds and purposes of processing your personal data
If you decide to invest in the Juno Selection Fund or the Juno Continuation Fund, we process your personal data on the basis of an agreement. If you request information from us or wish to make an appointment with us, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent. It may also be that Juno has a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data, for example for marketing purposes. In addition, we process certain personal data because we are legally obliged to do so, for example, on the grounds of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
Personal data that Juno receives from you, we use for the following purposes:
- The signing and execution of agreements with you as a participant.
- Informing you as a participant or interested party about our services, our products and relevant activities (for example via email or (digital) quarterly reports); and
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Sharing your data
Juno will treat your personal data carefully and confidentially and only use the data that is necessary for our services. In certain cases we will share your personal data with third parties, including but not limited to:
- Supervisors and other (governmental) authorities to comply with legal obligations; or
- Other third parties, such as the custodian and administrator of the Juno Selection Fund and the Juno Continuation Fund, (deposit) banks and trust offices that are relevant to our services; or external service providers in connection with the processing of your personal data, such as IT service providers or other parties to whom we outsource certain support services. In some cases we will conclude a written agreement with such a third party (a so-called processor agreement), which meets the requirements set in the Avg for the protection of your personal data.
The security of your personal data
Juno has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss and against any form of unlawful processing.
Transfer to other countries
Your personal data will in principle not be forwarded by Juno (directly or indirectly) to countries outside the European Union, unless you have explicitly given permission or if this is required by (international) legislation and regulations.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected, inspected, removed and / or transferred. You can also have the processing of your personal data limited by us. If you wish to use these rights, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Juno will inform you within a month of receipt by e-mail of the extent to which we can meet your request.
Insofar as it concerns the processing of your personal data on the grounds of a legitimate concern, you may always object to the use of your personal data by sending e-mail to email@example.com. Juno will assess whether they can meet this request within one month of receipt of the objection. If that is the case, Juno will terminate the processing of your private information.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Juno with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, if you are dissatisfied with the processing of your objection or your request. How to file a complaint can be found at: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Change in our privacy statement
Juno may always adopt changes to its privacy statement, within the limits of the relevant privacy regulations. The most recent version of this privacy statement is available on our website www.juno-invest.com
Juno Investment Partners B.V.
Lange Voorhout 16, 2514 EE, The Hague, The Netherlands
+31 (0)70 240 02 47